Public Service Programs
- Book Donation– Books are donated to preschoolers at Clearview Early Learning Center and preschoolers from one county elementary school each year.
- Scholarships– We distribute 3 $1000 scholarships to the 3 local high schools (Bassett, Magna Vista, and Martinsville) to a qualifying high school senior who will attend a 4 year institution.
- This chapter hosts a scholarship each year for our 3 local high schools.
- Monetary and material donations are given to local organizations each year to help our community in times of need.
- Financial Literacy Workshops
- Donations to Salvation Army, Grace Network and Women’s Shelter
Financial Literacy Workshop
“Pay Yourself First”
Saturday, February 27, 2021
Martinsville Alumnae Chapter of
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Incorporated
and Carter, Bank and Trust
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
This is the fourth collaboration between the Martinsville Alumnae Chapter and Carter Bank and Trust.